RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thank you for shopping at PakUde.com. We highly advice for all of our customers to practice due care upon placing an order since we do not encourage exchanges of products more than once.
1. Returns are allowed only through the exchange of product with another one, be it similar or not. However, your request hereof is subject to:-
a. the availability of the exchange products;
b. the value of the exchange products (including whatsoever related costs) is not more than the same value of the purchased products; and
c. our seller’s approval of your request for the exchange of products.
Please refer to Refunds (below) for product exchange.
2. Please go to our “Return Request Module” for us and our Seller to evaluate reason(s) for returning item(s). Our seller will evaluate your application before approving or rejecting the same item(s) to be returned.
3. Returns will be inspected against reasons, provided by you, for returns. Take notice that reasons such as “I changed my mind”, “I don’t want it anymore”, “I don't like the colour”, “I already have the item/colour”, “I don't know how to use/wear it”, “Not to my taste/preference” or such other reasons constructed which carries the same meaning stated herein will not be considered as a valid or justified reason for a return.
4. You have 14 Calendar Days to return an item from the date you received it. Any product you returned must be in the same condition you received it and comes with its original packaging, price tags and labels. Please provide a copy of proof of payment and invoice to ease us in tracking your order.
5. You will be notified on the status of your return i.e. whether you are eligible for an exchange/ refund after the items have been inspected for their respective reasons of return.
6. If there is a dispute on the returned item between you and seller, we will be the moderator to review your claims before deciding if the same item is valid for a return. Any decision provided by us shall be final.
7. If your return is eligible for refunds, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the refund in accordance to your card issuer's policies or such other methods as we deem fit and justified.
8. For purchases on loans through Cooperative or other relevant financial entities, you are responsible to communicate to the respective Cooperative or other relevant financial entities if change of item differs from the original purchased item under the loan.
9. Items on discounts/clearance are not eligible for exchange.
Additional Terms for Motorcycle Returns Policy
For purchase of motorcycle, cancellation or refund is not allowed once your loan application has been approved or the loan payment has been disbursed to us or your product has been registered at Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) of Malaysia.
1. Refunds will not be given if exchanges are done to product(s) of equivalent price. No refunds will be given if exchanges are done to product(s) of lower price. You will be required to pay the difference if exchanges are done to product(s) of higher price.
2. Refunds will be made via your original mode of payment if the product(s) returned is in accordance with our policy on Returns.
3. Items on discounts/clearance are not eligible for refunds.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning of your item and, if your request for exchange been approved, the shipping costs for delivery of the exchange items. Shipping costs for delivered item(s) are non-refundable.
§ For motorcycle purchase, including all related costs, items are NOT RETURNABLE, NOT EXCHANGEABLE AND NOT REFUNDABLE once your loan application has been approved and/or loan payment has been disbursed to us and/or vehicle has been registered with Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) Malaysia. However, your motorcycle comes with one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty (may differ by each manufacturer) in which you can refer to the manufacturer directly for items/parts under manufacturer’s warranty.
§ Only product(s) purchased and delivered within Malaysia can be exchanged or returned.
§ Management reserves the right to deny returns, exchanges or refunds.
§ Management reserves the right to amend this policy at any time by emailing the amended terms to your designated email address and/or by posting the same on our website (PakUde.com). Your continue use of PakUde.com website shall constitute of your acceptance of any changes or additions to this policy.
§ Customer who are unfamiliar with our retail interface are highly advised to contact us for consultation.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us:-
Attention: Return Issues (PakUde.com)
Postal: Solusi Ciptaan Sdn Bhd
No. 5-4-2, Jalan 2/50
Off Jalan Gombak
53000 Kuala Lumpur