Thank you for shopping at PakUde.com. We highly advice for all our customers to practice due care upon placing an order since we do not encourage exchanges of products more than once.
1. Returns are allowed only through the exchange of product with another one, be it similar or not. Please refer to Refunds for product exchange.
2. Please go to our “Return Request Module” for us to evaluate reason(s) for returning item(s). Our seller will evaluate your application before approving item(s) to be returned. Please refer to our Return/Exchange Procedures.
3. Returns will be inspected against reasons for returns. Reasons such as “I changed my mind”, “I don’t want it anymore”, “I don't like the colour”, “I already have the item/colour”, “I don't know how to use/wear it”, “Not to my taste/preference” will not be considered as valid reasons for a return.
4. You have 14 Calendar Days to return an item from the date you received it. Any product you returned must be in the same condition you received it and comes with the original packaging, price tags and labels. Please provide a copy of proof of payment to ease us in tracking your order.
5. You will be notified on the status of your return i.e. eligibility for exchange/ refund after items have been inspected for grounds of return.
6. If there is dispute on the returned item between you and seller, we will be the moderator to review your claims before deciding if item is valid for a return.
7. If your return is eligible for refunds, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the refund in accordance to your card issuer's policies.
8. For purchases on loans through Cooperative, you are responsible to communicate to the respective Cooperative if change of item differs from the original purchased item under the loan.
9. For purchase of motorcycle, cancellation or refund is not allowed once your loan application has been approved and/or loan payment has been disbursed to us and/or your product has been registered at Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) of Malaysia.
1. Refunds will be given if exchanges are done to product(s) of equivalent price. No refunds will be given if exchanges are done to product(s) of lower price. You will be required to pay the difference if exchanges are done to product(s) of higher price.
2. Refunds will be made via your original mode of payment if the product(s) returned is in accordance with our policy on Returns.
3. Items on discounts/clearance are not eligible for refunds or exchange.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs for delivered item(s) are non-refundable.
· For motorcycle purchase, including all related costs, items are NOT RETURNABLE, NOT EXCHANGEABLE AND NOT REFUNDABLE once your loan application is approved and/or loan payment has been disbursed to us and/or vehicle has been registered with Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) Malaysia. However, your motorcycle comes with one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty (may differ by manufacturer) in which you can refer to the manufacturer directly for items/parts under manufacturer’s warranty.
· Only product(s) purchased in Malaysia can be exchanged or returned.
· Management reserves the right to deny returns, exchanges or refunds.
· Management reserves the right to amend this policy without prior notice.
· Customer who are unfamiliar with our retail interface are highly advised to contact us for consultation.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Version 1: 202012Download procedure